In Our Latest Issue
The Fall 2022 Issue announces our 2022 Friends of Edgewood General Meeting on October 9, 3 to 5 pm.
Also in this issue:
- Monitoring Is the Watchword for Restoration – in late June, two separate fires broke out
- Wildflower Hikes in Review – review a few significant changes from prior seasons
- Mission for the Future – reaffirming what we do
- General Meeting – “Building Resilience”
- Exploring Geologic Mélange in Edgewood – Edgewood rocks!
- Botanical Sex Is Tricky – learn how flowering plants are different from humans
- Parks Connection: Ranger Rob Cala – a person of multiple talents
- Recognizing Our Volunteers In-Person Again – Volunteer Recognition Event Returns
- Membership Information – Become a Friend, tell your friends
If you are not already subscribed to the Edgewood Explorer, sign up now!
The newsletter is sent quarterly via email or in hard copy via US Mail, whichever you prefer. To sign up for the newsletter, please send an email to our membership coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first name, last name, and email address in your email. If you would prefer to receive a paper copy of the newsletter, please also include your mailing address.