In this issue:
- Nature Tales Delight Young Children at the Ed Center
- Tell Me the One Where We Save Edgewood: An Oral History from Carolyn Curtis
- Volunteers Make It Happen: 13,570 Hours in 2023
- President’s Message
- FoE Remembers Ken Seydel and Mickey Salgo
- Park Pics 2024 Photo Contest
- Skeleton Weed, A Problematic Weed
- Spring Wildflower and Family Hikes Begin March 1st
- Treasurer’s Report for 2023
If you are not already subscribed to the Edgewood Explorer, sign up now!
The newsletter is sent quarterly via email or in hard copy via US Mail, whichever you prefer. To sign up for the newsletter, please send an email to [email protected] and include your first and last name, and email address. If you would prefer to receive a paper copy of the newsletter, please also include your mailing address.