Download a copy of the Winter 2022 edition of the Edgewood Explorer.
In this issue:
- Edgewood Bluebirds Set New Records in 2022 — See the full results of this year’s nest box counts
- FoE Celebrates at Annual General Meeting — Read recap of the event and list of the 2023 board-elect members
- 2022 Best Friend Award goes to Sandy Bernhard
- Camera trappers share an image from Bobcat Bridge
- Scouts Build New Planter Boxes at Edgewood Farms — Learn about the new extension of our seed beds
- Hips and Prickles — This botany highlight looks closely at Edgewood’s three native roses
- Plus — Get the recipe for the delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies served at the General Meeting
- Membership Information – Become a Friend, tell your friends
If you are not already subscribed to the Edgewood Explorer, sign up now!
The newsletter is sent quarterly via email or in hard copy via US Mail, whichever you prefer. To sign up for the newsletter, please send an email to [email protected] and include your first and last name, and email address. If you would prefer to receive a paper copy of the newsletter, please also include your mailing address.