Mar through May – Docent-led, free wildflower hikes
- Feb 25 – Kid-Friendly Hike
- Mar 1 – Wildflower Hikes begin
- Mar 2 – Nature Tales Story Time, 10:30 am at the Ed Center
Register on our Eventbrite page (FriendsofEdgewood.EventBrite.com)
Edgewood is known for profuse spring wildflowers and rich biodiversity. Join a Friends of Edgewood docent for a free hike where you will explore Edgewood Park and Natural Preserve’s serpentine grasslands and oak woodlands.
Check back frequently for dates of specific hikes or follow us at friendsofedgewood.eventbrite.com. You must register in advance at friendsofedgewood.eventbrite.com. Space is limited. Hike details and meeting location will be emailed to registered hikers before each event. More hikes may be added throughout the year.
There are three park entrances with parking available:
- The main entrance on Edgewood Road (Education Center and Sylvan Trail) – 10 Old Stage Road, Redwood City, CA 94062
- West Edgewood Trailhead at Canada Road
- Clarkia Trailhead on Canada Road near I-280N on-ramp
Click here to download a 300KB pdf version of the map suitable for printing.
Ed Center Hosting
We continually recruit for new hosts! Find out more about being an Ed Center Host at Edgewood.
Volunteer restoration program removes invasive plants at Edgewood. Find out more about Weed Warriors at Edgewood.
Road Warriors don safety equipment and clean a 1.5-mile stretch of I-280 right alongside Edgewood County Park. Find out more about Adopt-a-Highway at Edgewood.